Answers to our most commonly asked questions. Don't see your question here? No worries, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your inquiry.
- What is your clothing return policy?
- What is your cosmetics return policy?
- What is the best way to contact TheUnFrumpyMommyStore?
- When will I receive my order?
- Do you do custom luxe orders?
- Are SHOP MY CLOSET luxury items guaranteed to be authentic?
- How do you rate the condition of SHOP MY CLOSET items?
- How should I care for my t-shirts and sweatshirts?
- What are your t-shirts and hoodies made from?
- What ingredients are in your scrubs?
- What ingredients are in your body butters?
- Are your cosmetic products all natural? Are they hypoallergenic?
- How do I use the face serum?
- How do I use the hair serum?
- What size t-shirt / hoodie should I order?
- I see an item is sold out. When will it be back in stock?
- Do you offer promotions, sales and giveaways?
- What countries do you ship to?
- What are your Terms of Service?
ANSWER: No refunds on clothing items. We will exchange clothing if an item does not fit properly (please refer to our sizing chart for fit guidance). Clothing can be exchanged within 15 days of delivery unless otherwise noted. Contact us at email@example.com to let us know that you're sending an item for exchange. Let us know the details of the exchange (larger size or smaller size). Then ship the item via United States Postal Service USPS (do not use UPS, FedEx or DHL) to:
Atlanta, GA 30324
QUESTION: What is your return, refund and exchange policy on body butters, scrubs, shower steamers and other cosmetic products (UnFrumpySKIN)?
ANSWER: All sales are final. For hygienic reasons we are unable to offer returns or exchanges on body butters, scrubs, shower steamers and cosmetic products. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have an issue with a cosmetics order you've received.
QUESTION: What is the best way to get in contact with the UnFrumpyMommyStore?
ANSWER: We take pride in having great customer service! To ensure a timely response, please direct any and all communication related to shopping at the UnFrumpyMommyStore (custom orders, clothing exchanges, general questions, etc...) to email@example.com.
Correspondence sent through YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and other communication methods may not be answered in a timely manner. Emails to firstname.lastname@example.org are checked daily.
QUESTION: When will I receive my order?
ANSWER: We will always make your order a priority!
- Please allow 4 to 5 business days to process orders. .
- After processing time, items are shipped via UPS or USPS with tracking information.
- Contact us at email@example.com if you have a question about the status of your order.
QUESTION (CUSTOM LUXE ORDERS): I'd love a custom luxe shirt or hoodie to match my favorite luxury fashion accessories. Can I place an order for a custom luxe shirt?
ANSWER: Absolutely! Check out our custom luxe designs and ordering instructions here.
Note - We do not offer returns / exchanges on custom luxe orders. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have an issue with a custom order you've received.
QUESTION (SHOP MY CLOSET): Are SHOP MY CLOSET luxury and contemporary items guaranteed to be authentic?
ANSWER: Absolutely! If you follow the UnFrumpyMommy on YouTube, you'll see that there is usually a story and background behind each item and where it was purchased. TheUnFrumpyMommy has been a collector of luxury and contemporary fashions for over 20 years!
QUESTION (SHOP MY CLOSET): How do you rate the condition of SHOP MY CLOSET items?
ANSWER: Items are rated as follows:
- New - Items that have not been worn or used.
- Excellent - Some imperfections, but typically not visible to the naked eye. Close to new condition.
- Good - A few minor imperfections that are visible to the naked eye.
- Fair - Displays some vintage wear and tear. Edge wear, creases, some leather patina and wear.
QUESTION: How should I care for my t-shirts and sweatshirts?
ANSWER: Our clothes are made for standard wash cycles. If you want your item to better resist fading and shrinking:
- Turn inside out when washing
- Tumble dry on low heat (or hang dry)
- Iron inside-out
- UnFrumpyMommy Tip - Wash dark shirts with Woolite Darks in the gentle cycle, then hang dry.
QUESTION: What are your t-shirts and hoodies made from?
ANSWER: Cotton and/or polyester depending on the design purchased. Note color of items received may differ slightly from what is displayed on the website due to the manufacturing process (ink characteristics, heat press process, etc.).
QUESTION: What ingredients are in your scrubs?
ANSWER: Mango butter, olive oil, vitamin E, sugar, tumeric, and natural fragrance oils. Although our scrubs are hypoallergenic and all-natural, individuals with sensitive skin should always perform a skin allergy test before application.
QUESTION: What ingredients are in your body butters?
ANSWER: Cocoa butter, shea butter, mango butter, kokum butter, fragrance oils, plant oils and essential oils. Although our body butters are hypoallergenic and all-natural, individuals with sensitive skin should always perform a skin allergy test before application.
QUESTION: How do I use the face serum?
ANSWER: Shake well before use. Cleanse skin and apply your favorite toner (optional). Then apply Radiant Turmeric Serum “sparingly” - a little goes a long way. Massage gently into skin. Follow with TheUnFrumpySkin Turmeric Body Butter.
QUESTION: How do I use the hair serum?
ANSWER: Fill dropper and apply directly to scalp. Evenly disperse and massage into scalp with fingertips. Works well on dry or towel dried hair. Apply morning or night. Apply daily for best results.
QUESTION: Are your cosmetic products all natural? Are they hypoallergenic?
ANSWER: Our cosmetic products are formulated to be all natural and hypoallergenic. However, as the FDA states, "there is no such thing as a "nonallergenic" cosmetic--that is, a cosmetic that can be guaranteed never to produce an allergic reaction." For this reason, if you have sensitive skin, it is important that you do a small skin / patch test before you try any cosmetic.
Natural Ingredients for Sensitive Skin - Because our products are formulated to be all natural, they do not contain preservatives. In rare occasions, when you receive your order, you may notice some "settling" of the product or product separation (especially at warm temperatures). No worries, simply stir the product gently until the ingredients recombine and place in the refrigerator. Your product will be good as new!
QUESTION: What size t-shirt / hoodie should I order?
ANSWER: Use our sizing chart as a reference.
QUESTION: I see an item is sold out. When will it be back in stock?
ANSWER: We apologize if an item is sold out. Most items are very popular and can sell out quickly. Items will usually stay sold out no longer than 1-3 days, so please check again in a day or two, or drop us an email at email@example.com to find out when it will be restocked. Thanks for your patience and support!
QUESTION: Do you offer promotions, sales and giveaways?
ANSWER: All the time! There are so many ways to save and win...
- Sign up for our newsletter on the homepage or at check-out. Our monthly newsletter always features a money saving coupon code. You'll also be up to date on our latest sales, promotions and giveaways.
- Follow the UnFrumpyMommy on YouTube, TikTok and Instagram to hear about the latest sales, promotions and giveaways.
- Shop UnFrumpySales which features items for up to 50% off!
- Save up to 50% off by shopping UnFrumpySample Sale items...and here's the best part 😍😍 - there is no difference in the quality or fit of sample sale items versus regularly priced merchandise.. No returns or exchanges available for SAMPLE SALE ITEMS.
QUESTION: What countries do you ship to?
ANSWER: We currently offer shipping to the United States and Canada. The site can display prices in either $USD or $CAD currency. There are currency selectors on various pages of the website that can be used to switch between $USD and $CAD price displays.
QUESTION: What are your Terms of Service?
ANSWER: Click here to read our Terms of Service.