QUESTION: What is your return, refund and exchange policy on clothing?
ANSWER: Clothing can be returned / refunded or exchanged within 20 days after product order date. Contact us at email@example.com to let us know that you're sending an item for return / refund or exchange. If you'd like an exchange, let us know the details of the exchange (different size, different style, etc.). Then ship the item via United States Postal Service USPS (do not use UPS, FedEx or DHL) to:
Atlanta, GA 30324
QUESTION: What is your return, refund and exchange policy on turbans, masks, earrings, wigs and ponytails?
ANSWER: For hygienic reasons were are not able to offer exchanges or returns on turbans, masks, earrings, wigs and ponytails. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have an issue with a mask, earring, wig or ponytail you've received.
QUESTION: What is the best way to get in contact with the UnFrumpyMommy?
ANSWER: We take pride in having great customer service! To ensure a timely response, please direct any and all communication related to shopping at the UnFrumpyMommyStore (custom orders, exchanges, refunds, general questions, etc...) to email@example.com.
Correspondence sent through YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and other communication methods may not be answered in a timely manner. Emails to firstname.lastname@example.org are checked daily.
QUESTION: When will I receive my order?
ANSWER: We will always make your order a priority!
- Please allow 4 to 5 business days to process orders. .
- After processing time, items are shipped via UPS or USPS with tracking information.
- Contact us at email@example.com if you have a question about the status of your order.
QUESTION: Can you do custom designs and orders for businesses, special events (church groups, baby showers, graduations, tailgate parties, family reunions, bachelorette parties, holiday gatherings, vacations, etc.)?
ANSWER: Absolutely! See examples of our custom work here. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to collaborate on your project. Here are the steps and information you'll need to provide for custom orders:
- STEP 1 - Tell us about your project!
- What style / color shirt would you prefer?
- Round neck
- How many shirts and what sizes do you need? T-Shirt starting prices are as follows; however, we also offer volume discounts based on the number of shirts ordered:
- Men's and women's sizes available, including -
- Small - $19.99 each
- Medium - $20.99 each
- Large - $21.99 each
- XL - $22.99 each
- 2XL - $23.99 each
- 3XL - $24.99 each
- 4XL - $25.99 each
- Sweatshirts / Hoodies start at $39.99 each
- Do you have an idea, logo, concept or example of the shirt design you'd like? Please feel free to share! Send us an image file (.jpg, .png, .tiff, etc.) of your design / inspiration. We love to collaborate on designs.
- What date would you like the order shipped by? When would you like to receive your order? When is your event?
- STEP 2 - Once we have the above information, we will provide an exact quote that will include any volume discounts and shipping costs
- STEP 3 - Once you approve the quote, we will send you a digital proof of the shirt design for your approval.
- STEP 4 - Once you approve the digital proof, send payment to PayPal user - email@example.com. Payment must be received before shirts are processed.
- STEP 5 - Once payment is received, five business days will be required to process and ship your order. For example, if we receive payment on a Friday, the order would be shipped by the following Friday. Depending on the design, some shirts may take longer to produce. If additional production time is needed, we will let you know before we process your payment.
- STEP 6 - We will notify you when your order has shipped via UPS. The tracking number for your order will also be provided.
Note - We do not offer returns / exchanges on custom orders. For custom orders, we will collaborate with you and send detailed design proofs for your approval before items are paid for and shipped. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have an issue with a custom order you've received.
QUESTION: How should I care for my t-shirts and sweatshirts?
ANSWER: Our clothes are made for standard wash cycles. If you want your item to better resist fading and shrinking:
- Turn inside out when washing
- Machine wash cold, no bleach.
- Tumble dry on low heat (or hang dry)
- Iron inside-out
- UnFrumpyMommy Tip - Wash dark shirts with Woolite Darks in the gentle cycle, then hang dry.
QUESTION: What are your t-shirts and hoodies made from?
ANSWER: Cotton and/or polyester depending on the design purchased. Note color of items received may differ slightly from what is displayed on the website due to the manufacturing process (ink characteristics, heat press process, etc.).
QUESTION: What size should I order?
ANSWER: Use our sizing chart as a reference.
QUESTION: I see an item is sold out. When will it be back in stock?
ANSWER: We apologize if an item is sold out. Most items are very popular and can sell out quickly. Items will usually stay sold out no longer than 1-3 days, so please check again in a day or two, or drop us an email at email@example.com to find out when it will be restocked. Thanks for your patience and support!
QUESTION: Do you offer promotions, sales and giveaways?
ANSWER: All the time! There are so many ways to save and win...
- Sign up for our newsletter on the homepage or at check-out. Our monthly newsletter always features a money saving coupon code. You'll also be up to date on our latest sales, promotions and giveaways.
- Follow the UnFrumpyMommy on YouTube and Instagram to hear about the latest sales, promotions and giveaways.
- Shop UnFrumpySales which features items for up to 50% off!
QUESTION: What countries do you ship to?
ANSWER: We currently offer shipping to the United States and Canada. The site can display prices in either $USD or $CAD currency. There are currency selectors on various pages of the website that can be used to switch between $USD and $CAD price displays.
QUESTION: What are your Terms of Service?
ANSWER: Click here to read our Terms of Service.