THESE LADIES KNOW VALUE WHEN THEY SEE IT!
Check out the latest bundled shirt designs from the UnFrumpyGifts collection. Look cute with your significant other and get two shirts for a discounted price!
MY FAVORITE LUXE BRANDS
Ladies - especially you busy moms - there's nothing wrong with treating yourself occasionally. Whether it's curling up with a good book, a day at the spa, or a trip to the mall - make sure to spend time on self care. As women, we can get so caught up in taking care of others, that we forget to treat ourselves. One way I often pamper myself is with a trip to my local mall (or to my local laptop) for some luxury shopping. Here are my top 5 favorite luxury fashion brands:
- Gucci - I've always been drawn to 70's style fashion. I love that Gucci isn't afraid to take risks and standout. While I like my outfits to be somewhat conservative, I love to rock an accessory that stands out.
- Louis Vuitton - When I think of Louis Vuitton, I immediately think of quality and luxury travel.
- Chanel - Nothing says timeless elegance like a Chanel bag or accessory.
- Balmain - I love that Balmain combines a structured look, with a little bit of a "rockstar" edge.
- Hermes - Nothing says fine craftsmanship like classic Hermes leather goods.
In these uncertain times, there is absolutely nothing wrong with saving your coins where you can. Here are my top 5 favorite stores for bargain shopping:
- Target - Come-on...who doesn't love "Tarjay"? I have the "pleasure" (my husband would say misfortune), of having three different targets within two miles of my house. One of which is walking distance!! So you know I'm always in a Target. It's one of my favorite places to shop for clothes and home décor. I even have a "special" Target that I always frequent during my family's many yearly trips to Orlando.
- Wal-Mart - Okay, so like most of you, I have a love / hate relationship with "Wally World". When Wal-Mart is good - it's really great. No brick and mortar store beats Wal-Mart on price - I've even found that walmart.com is starting to be competitive with Amazon with pricing and delivery options. However, Wal-Mart stores can get a bit hectic. I find that if I go during "off" hours (early in the morning, weekdays, etc.), I can tolerate Wal-Mart stores and (dare I say it) actually enjoy shopping there. Just as with Target, I have a "special" Wal-Mart in Orlando that I frequent during my family's many trips in Disney.
- Goodwill - I've always been a crafter at heart. There's nothing I love more than finding "gently used" furniture at Goodwill, and bringing it back to life with some good old fashioned elbow grease and paint!
- Kroger - While I occasionally shop for groceries at Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Wal-Mart, Target and Aldi, I find that Kroger is always the place where I can find the best selection of groceries and cleaning supplies for my home. In fact, I recently had the opportunity to partner with Kroger on an awesome campaign to help consumers save money by meal stretching. Meal stretching is a great way to stretch our coins in these turbulent times!
View this post on Instagram
#AD With Erik traveling less these days, I love that we can enjoy more meals at home, as a family. @krogerco makes meal time fun and nutritional with its line of delicious pre-made proteins and fresh fruit and veggie options. NEW VIDEO LIVE ON THE CHANNEL 💃🏾💕🥰🥳💃🏾💕🥰💃🏾💕🥰💃🏾💕🥰💃🏾💕🥰💃🏾💕 #ad #sponsored #mealplanning #mealtime #mealstretching #kroger #family #familytime
- Amazon - Whenever I buy ANYTHING - whether it's clothes, electronics, home decor, appliances, furniture, etc. I always check Amazon first. I've found some truly amazing deals at Amazon over the years. When I find something great on Amazon, I make sure to share it on my UnFrumpyMommy Amazon Store and my YouTube channel!
If you watch any of my YouTube travel vlogs, you know that I have a "small" hotel cleanliness phobia. Ok...my phobia is pretty awful - I even bring my own sheets and pillows to the hotel! So of course, one of my travel must haves is a nice clean hotel. Thus, I tend to gravitate towards luxury resorts and retreats. Two of my favorites have been Aulani in Hawaii and the Knickerbocker in New York. What is your travel style? Do you splurge on accommodations or are do you save money by roughing it?
My all time favorite luxe vacation experience has been the home rentals at Margaritaville Resort in Orlando. This is my "go to" location to unwind and relax. I try to make it down there at least three times a year!
View this post on Instagram
🎶As a family, we try to have a healthy balance of “things” AND experiences. Thus- we have beautiful, family- stories to share 🌴 Vacation the way- that makes you happy 😃 #over40women #over40andfabulous #family #familytime #familyiseverything #protectivestyles #passiontwists #4chair #naturalhair #crochetbraids
OCTOBER DISCOUNT CODE
*In keeping with the theme of finding great bargains, we want all our UnFrumpyMommyStore customers to save money too! That's why between 9/27/2020 and 10/30/2020 receive 10% off the off any combination of two individual purchases (t-shirts, hoodies or an item from the UnFrumpyGifts collection) in a single order, with the exclusive newsletter coupon code - OCTNEWS2020.